Bringing the Future into the Present
- Real estate developers
- Partner companies
- Lawyers and trustees
- Architect offices
Madeira was elected « World’s Leading Island Destination » in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 by the World Travel Awards.
In 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 , 2022 and 2023 Madeira won the « Europe’s Leading Island Destination » prize, having competed in this category alongside major tourist destinations such as the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Sardinia, Malta, Cyprus, among others.
MADEIRA – THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY!
The Project Idea
Participate with us in imagining the future by coming to experience an unforgettable stay in are experimental village in which high tech aims to serve environemental and social values.
Experimental housing and ecotourism platform
1. Sustainable for the future generation
2. Meeting place for research and development
3. Exchange for environmentally conscious high-tech companies
4. Great participatory project
5. Who experiments with green high-tech robotics and artificial intelligence
6. A project that carries social and environmental value dedicated to all generations from our children to our parents
Different stakeholders give the project an important value added
1. Founding Members: treat the project, live here and manage it
2. Private Investors: participate financially and will also live in the Eco Optimist Village
3. Local companies: construct and build the houses until their completion
4. High-tech companies: use the site for research and development; for technological interaction and as an extraordinary communication tool
5. Institutional and governmental resources: create new jobs, accessible housing for domestic people and a new research center.
Conclusion: A very suitable project to increase the attractiveness of the island for high-tech companies, for eco-tourism, for the local population and especially for young people.
The Value Added
It’s not magic…
it’s technology, material science, new ways of construction, and an innovative team committed to the creation of a system that delivers unparalleled hospitality experiences.
Technoblox is a company that combines technology, material science, new ways of construction, and an innovative team to create a system that delivers unparalleled hospitality experiences.
Technoblox uses modular construction, a fusion of state-of-the-art polymer composites and aerospace insights, to build vacation rentals, hotels, and cabins that are eco-friendly, comfortable, and energy-efficient. Technoblox’s vision is to redefine the blueprint of sustainable construction, merging eco-consciousness with architectural efficiency.
The company offers two signature collections: the Cabins and the Hotel Room, both tailored for hospitality investors. The Cabins are ideal for Airbnb and extended stays, while the Hotel Room is designed for short-stay resorts. Both offer a blend of comfort and nature, providing guests with unforgettable experiences.
Technoblox’s materials and design are innovative, quality-assured, environmentally adaptive, and rapid to construct and it’s team consists of experts in technologies, finance, business, and legal fields, who are committed to the design of a sustainable future.
Eco Optimist House
Eco-friendly homes printed by drone with recycled PET from the oceans.
Our eco-friendly houses are innovative and sustainable solutions for the housing sector.
They are 100% 3D-printed from recycled plastic waste collected from the oceans, which reduces the environmental impact and the carbon footprint of the construction process. They are also stabilized for durability and resistance to weather conditions.
The 3D-printed houses are covered with 40 cm of topsoil, which creates a natural roof garden that offers many benefits. The topsoil layer provides excellent sound and thermal insulation in any climate, whether cold or warm, and helps regulate the indoor temperature and humidity.
The roof garden also enhances the aesthetic appeal and the biodiversity of the houses, and allows you to enjoy your outdoor space. The green roof covering helps combat global warming by absorbing CO2 and reducing the urban heat island effect.
It also blends in with the environment due to its low visual impact and natural appearance.
On a global scale, it is estimated that the amount of plastic in the oceans is now between 75 and 199 million tons (which represents 85% of marine litter), and that 24400 billion particles of microplastics are floating on the surface of the oceans. (June 27, 2023)
We have decided to tackle this problem at our own level by removing large quantities of plastic waste from the oceans by using them to print eco-responsible 3D houses at low prices and with high thermal insulation potential. Indeed, we limit the environmental impact to a minimum, since our 3D printed houses are completely covered by a green cover, like a roof garden.
Also out of concern for the environment, we decided to use printing drones to limit civil engineering logistics by avoiding the use of construction machines and their impact on the soil. By also limiting the intervention of many trades on the site or the use of scaffolding, concrete and iron.
"The measure of intelligence is the ability to change" - Albert Einstein
What are the conditions and the prices to become a project partner?
To be founding partners grants a right;
- To inspect and participate in the development of the project
- To be part of the company
- To participate in the construction site
- Of residence at very favorable conditions
The price of the partnership;
- Founding residents: rent paid in advance for 5 to 10 years
- Participate financially or in benefits
- Active companies on the village site to experiment the technologies of the future on real conditions : from 100’000 Euros per year
Interested to become a partner?
Your next step to become a partner?
There are different possibilities to support the Eco Optimist Village:
1.Share the values of Eco Optimist Village Madeira
2. Participate in the financing or realization of Eco Optimist Village Madeira
3. Participate in the communication of Eco Optimist Village Madeira
4. Use the Eco Optimist Village Madeira platforms for research or experimentation
5. Be a
- sponsor watcher (ethical observer) of the Eco Optimist Village platforms
- sponsor (logistical and/or economic contribution)
- donor (private foundations)
Thanks in advance!
Eco Optimist Village is very innovative, but we are not alone
- Other approaches exists already in in Scandinavia and elsewhere in the world
- Are being studied in Portugal or even more closely in Porto Santo.
The project “Eco Optimist Village” is great
- It will have an interesting economic return
- It will considering the image return and attractiveness of the island,
- It will attract and seduce businesses and keep one’s youth
Eco Optimist Village is a participatory project, that will come to life, when…
- the converging common interests are sufficiently important and
- the snowball effect works – The more it rolls, the more it grows.